- Comments Off on How to Add Your New Domain to Your Godaddy Web Hosting Account
How to Add Your New Domain to Your Godaddy Web Hosting Account
If you just purchased a new domain and don’t know how to add it to your GodaddayWeb Hosting account, here’s how you should do it.
- Log in to your Godaddy cpanel.
- Clicked on Hosted Domains. (see image below)
- After that you will be redirected to the Hosted Domains page. Click the Add Domain button. (see image below)
- On the pop-up dialog box, enter your new domain name and click on browse to assign the domain to the desired folder. If you haven’t created a folder yet, you can create it from there.